Sep 01st 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sep 02nd 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sep 03rd 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Woking Town Centre
Jubilee Square,, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6GA
Returning for the fifth year, the award-winning and free-to-attend Woking Food & Drink Festival, from Friday 1 to Sunday 3 September, is set to host another magnificent mezze of culinary delights.
Packed with a perfect mix of stellar celebrity and local chef, the event promises to be a another fabulous ‘feastival’ for foodies and families!
Winner of the Surrey Life ‘Best Local Food Event’ in 2015 and 2016, highlights at the sizzling three-day festival, held in Woking town centre, include:
• live culinary demonstrations in the Tante Marie Culinary Academy Theatre hosted by prestigious and local chefs
• over 80 local and regional food and drinks exhibitors and restaurants
• English wine and cheese zone
• bite-size talks* from food & drink experts
• children’s cookery workshops at Tante Marie Culinary Academy* and Woking Market
• live interactive shows* with CBeebies ‘I Can Cook’ presenter, Katy Ashworth
• celebrity chef book signing.
This event features
Serving/selling local food
Serving/selling locally produced drinks
Uses a local caterer
Free Small fees or charity donations. Booking recommended.
Please list each email on a new line.